MonstrARTity currently does not have any open positions.
Check back in February for summer job availability!
Check back in the Fall for for any long term contract availability!
Positions will support the following programs:
1) #BollywoodMonster Mashup (BMM), the largest South Asian festival in Canada. Rated the #1 festival at Celebration Square by the City of Mississauga in 2019 and winner of the 2019 MARTY award for the Festival of the Year by the Mississauga Arts Council;
Join The Monstrous Team
“When I first got hired at MonstrARTity, I didn’t have much confidence in my skills. Through the mentorship of amazing people on this team, I’ve learned and accomplished more than I ever thought possible. I don’t know where I’d be if I hadn’t applied here; it’s been the most rewarding experience ever.”
“It’s so much fun, it barely feels like you’re working”
“I love the team and I love what we do. I love that we spread art across the GTA [….] it’s just such an incredible experience to be able to be behind the scenes of these festivals […] and to get better at what you want to do”
“I’ve learned so much here that I feel like…you would not pick up these skills in a bigger company”
“I’ve been wanting to mention that as I’ve now finished school and looking back through my experiences, working at MonstrARTity was probably my favourite. I learned so much from Fil and a line I never forget is when he mentioned that we are not judged by what happens to us, instead it’s on how we deal with it. Thanks for everything 😁”
See what it’s like working at MonstrARTity
MonstrARTity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recent immigrants and recent refugees (“recent” is defined as having arrived in Canada within the past five years);
- Youth who have not previously been employed and for whom this would be their first job experience;
- Indigenous persons;
- Persons with disabilities;
- Persons who have not completed high school;
- Visible minorities;
- Members of the LGBTQ2+ community; and
- Women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)